Wiese SEB Continuous Bucket
- Horizontal-vertical and -horizontal conveying in a single elevator. Eliminates transfer points.
- For decades this conveyor has worked in various branches of industry. The conveyed material is not scooped, but is gently fed by metering equipment.
- The conveyed material remains spill free in buckets, without any movement, thus eliminating product damage.
- The stability of the inter-connected buckets means that higher belt speeds are possible, so casing sizes are smaller than in standard elevators.
Wiese P Pendulum Bucket
- Suitable for almost every conveyed material
- Line layouts for Pendulum Bucket Conveyor are numerous, with special designs like O or T available in addition to standard Z and C shapes.
- Conveyors can lift or lower product, and can be designed to run in either direction.
- Buckets are installed free swinging and can be dismounted and mounted at any place by hand without the need for tools.
Rapat Series F elevator
- The series F conveyor is a cleated rubber belt incline conveyor, designed for gentle handling of bulk materials.
Rapat Series F Brochure